A Blog for Sarah

Books, music, and everything I love all in one website!

Ten People I’d Like to Meet

March8

Past, present, fictional, real; theses are the people I want to meet-

Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series is my number one, and I would ask her if we were twins separated at birth because we are a lot alike.

John and Hank Green tie for second, but all I could ever manage to ask them would be, “How are y’all so awesome?!?” because I love their YouTube channel (vlogbrothers) and John is one of my favorite authors.

I’d enjoy meeting Lucius Caecilius Iucundus, even though I wouldn’t be able to understand half of  what he said, due to him being from ancient Pompeii. I’d ask him if he was scared when mount Vesuvius erupted.

I also want to meet Ethan Wate, reasons are in my post Beautiful Reading, and I’d ask him what kind of caster he would be if he could choose.

We mustn’t forget Queen Elizabeth 1! I have a few questions for her, such as; “What was it like to have the weight of a country on your shoulders?”

I want to meet Adele Atkins and ask her how she comes up with such amazing music and if she’d give me vocal lessons, because I love her music.

Meeting Libba Bray would also make me happy. I like her books, and she seems like a really awesome person for some reason. I want to question her on the source of her characters.

Aaron Tveit, my angel of music. If I could meet him I’d ask him why he didn’t play Marius, because I think is an amazing singer and just awesome.

I think it would be interesting to meet Pope John Paul 2, and to ask him about the pressures of being pope, and why he did what he did as pope.

Last but not least I’d like to meet the guy who invented braces so I could ask/yell, “why do you want to make teenagers suffer?!?!?” Due to the fact that I hate my braces.

This is my 1st Challenge entry

by posted under Edublogs Challenge | 7 Comments »    
7 Comments to

“Ten People I’d Like to Meet”

1. March 9th, 2013 at 5:45 am      Reply merrybeau Says:

Hi Sarah,

What an interesting mix of people you would like to meet you have: ancient and modern. Even though we are quite a bit younger than you we agreed that we would love to meet Hermione Granger too, and we would ask her to teach us some magic.

How interesting it would be to talk to an eye witness of Mount Vesuvius erupting! Queen Elizabeth 1 would be a fascinating person to talk to.

Teacher saw Pope John Paul 2 in Galway, Ireland in 1979. He had great charisma, but you are right, there must have been a lot of pressures.

We laughed when we read about the guy who made braces. You are right. It is difficult, but it will be worth it.

With every good wish
    2nd Class Room 6 & Merry Beau (Class Teacher)

2. March 10th, 2013 at 8:40 am      Reply davidw701 Says:

I’m pretty sure Caecilius was scared out of his mind. Spoiler Alert! Everyone dies except for Clemens and Quintus. Looks like a pretty serious thing you got for Aaron Tveit. “my angel of music.” Really? At least you didn’t capitalize it. 🙂

3. March 11th, 2013 at 7:23 pm      Reply Brook H Says:

Your blog is very pretty. You seem like an interesting person and I like the colors on your blog. The people you have chosen are different. Are all of the people you have, dead? Please come and visit my blog.
    http://brookhportfolio.blogspot.com/

• March 12th, 2013 at 9:53 am      Reply sarahp499 Says:

To answer your question, only 4 of the people I’d like to meet are dead and the rest are either fictional or alive.

4. March 12th, 2013 at 3:31 pm      Reply Mirian Says:

I like your blog :). I also like your alive or dead, I would like to meet Adele and ask her the same thing. GREAT JOB!!!!

Come and visit my blog please:
    http://blogs.egusd.net/mirian/

5. March 15th, 2013 at 10:22 am      Reply gnguyen2019 Says:

I am a fan of Harry Potter too!! I was asking the same thing over and over again for Hermione!! I really like it!!

Visit my blog please: http://blogs.mytas.edu.vn/cindysbc/

Thank you

6. March 15th, 2013 at 5:06 pm      Reply ara Says:

very interesting post about the ten people u’de like to meet! i enjoyed reading it !
    you can visit my blog and see if you’de be interested in reading mine ! http://arwaseghir.edublogs.org/ ^^

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar